EASTER COOKING MADE EASYPublished on 22 March, 2016, 09:00 am
Monday 21st March, just in time for Spring the second appointment with Nonnas Chesterfield Cookery School dedicated to a fuss free super tasty family Easter feast left all participant egg-static!
Fully booked since launch, the course focused on creating delicious Italian Easter meals to cook for family and friends for a fun and fuss -free day.
Everyone wokred hard at each dish, making Ligurian Torta Pasqualina of filo pastry, ricotta and seasonal vegetables (cooked to perfection for lunch a little bit later on and accompanied by a glass of vino and green salad), Lamb polpette with a fennel twist, staple pasta al forno with grilled med- vegetables, passata and mozzarella di bufala.
No meal would be complete without a scrumptious dolce: baked vanilla cheesecake with blueberry and lemon zest, a twist on a popular italian ricotta based Easter dolce.
As always there was laughter and amazing effort from all involved- every single participant graduted with flying colours and left with a goodie bag full of home-made treats.
There was even a special egg dedicated to one of our organisers, safe and sound at Zoe's one of our guests. We are sure it will hatch soon :-) What a day!
Roll on 18th April, when we go back to our roots and the cucina povera of Tuscany!
- MAKE THEM AT HOME! Published on 19 April, 2016, 02:00 pm
- COOKERY SCHOOL HOT OFF THE PRESS! Published on 31 March, 2016, 02:10 pm
- PASTA CHEFS IN THE MAKING Published on 16 February, 2016, 09:00 am
- PROUD TO BE CHESTERFIELD CHAMPIONS Published on 29 March, 2016, 09:00 am
- A DAY IN TUSCANY IN THE HEART OF CHESTERFIELD Published on 20 April, 2016, 10:30 am
- Smiles all round for Liz's Birthday Celebrations! Published on 14 May, 2016, 10:00 am
- WE DECLARE 2016 SUMMER OF GIN FEST Published on 25 April, 2016, 01:00 pm
- MALFY GQDI ITALIAN GIN Published on 31 May, 2016, 09:00 am
- A heart warming tale from a brave little girl Published on 28 June, 2016, 09:55 am
- The gin of destiny Published on 14 July, 2016, 10:25 am
- Another Fun day at Nonnas Cookery School Published on 26 July, 2016, 03:00 pm
- Welcome to the 'Origin' Published on 29 July, 2016, 09:00 am
- Enjoy the harvest Published on 19 September, 2016, 09:00 am
- MEET THE TEAM : Pasquale Pollio, Sommelier & Assistant Restaurant Manager Published on 03 November, 2016, 09:00 am
- GET SPIRITED AWAY... Published on 24 November, 2016, 11:59 am
- WE TAKE OUR VINO VERY SERIOUSLY Published on 01 December, 2016, 08:12 pm
- A chance to give back Published on 07 December, 2016, 09:00 am
- PASTA MAKING BESPOKE MASTERCLASS Published on 21 November, 2016, 02:23 pm
- A Healthy Start To Our Foodie Journey Published on 10 January, 2017, 01:30 pm