A Healthy Start To Our Foodie JourneyPublished on 10 January, 2017, 01:30 pm
Mon 9th January 2017
The first Cookery School day of the 2017 foodie calendar was packed with DELICIOUS healthy recipes, food facts and most of all justa bunch of great people learning and sharing their passion for food.
Our super foodies 7 spent the day cooking up nutricious, unusual and surprising healthy dishes while sipping on cold pressed green juice and a bullet elixir of apple cider vinegar, honey & cayenne pepper!
Literally a sure fire way to get your metabolism rocking first thing in the morning!
Amongst the ricette the 7 seeds crisp breads were a favourite! And with 3 no-oil dips packed with amazing, fresh vegetables & pulses, they perfect snacks or aperitivo nibbles.
The team also made chickpea & sweet potato pizza, spiralised vegetable salad with cashew kale dressing, a chocolate heaven nutty dairy free cheesecake as well as some nutriballs of banana, peanut butter & seeds to get those anger pangs at bay.
All in all we all had such a great day talking about, sampling, debating about our common love: Food, healthy, nutricious, done good.
We can't wait for the next one!
To Join our Cookery School lovers check out our events calendar courses
- MAKE THEM AT HOME! Published on 19 April, 2016, 02:00 pm
- COOKERY SCHOOL HOT OFF THE PRESS! Published on 31 March, 2016, 02:10 pm
- PASTA CHEFS IN THE MAKING Published on 16 February, 2016, 09:00 am
- EASTER COOKING MADE EASY Published on 22 March, 2016, 09:00 am
- PROUD TO BE CHESTERFIELD CHAMPIONS Published on 29 March, 2016, 09:00 am
- A DAY IN TUSCANY IN THE HEART OF CHESTERFIELD Published on 20 April, 2016, 10:30 am
- Smiles all round for Liz's Birthday Celebrations! Published on 14 May, 2016, 10:00 am
- WE DECLARE 2016 SUMMER OF GIN FEST Published on 25 April, 2016, 01:00 pm
- MALFY GQDI ITALIAN GIN Published on 31 May, 2016, 09:00 am
- A heart warming tale from a brave little girl Published on 28 June, 2016, 09:55 am
- The gin of destiny Published on 14 July, 2016, 10:25 am
- Another Fun day at Nonnas Cookery School Published on 26 July, 2016, 03:00 pm
- Welcome to the 'Origin' Published on 29 July, 2016, 09:00 am
- Enjoy the harvest Published on 19 September, 2016, 09:00 am
- MEET THE TEAM : Pasquale Pollio, Sommelier & Assistant Restaurant Manager Published on 03 November, 2016, 09:00 am
- GET SPIRITED AWAY... Published on 24 November, 2016, 11:59 am
- WE TAKE OUR VINO VERY SERIOUSLY Published on 01 December, 2016, 08:12 pm
- A chance to give back Published on 07 December, 2016, 09:00 am
- PASTA MAKING BESPOKE MASTERCLASS Published on 21 November, 2016, 02:23 pm
- CELEBRATING THE GREAT BRITISH ASPARAGUS SEASON Published on 07 April, 2017, 09:00 am
- Born to be Wild Published on 11 April, 2017, 01:09 pm