MALFY GQDI ITALIAN GINPublished on 31 May, 2016, 09:00 am
Did you know that Italy’s is the real birthplace of Gin? Nore did we! Upon researching, historians have found ‘Proto-gins’ a juniper based distillation created by Benedictine monks as medicine tinctures as early as 1050 AD, well before the British and Dutch that claim its invention.
The fact of the matter is, we don’t usually associate Italy with making gins but as the spirit gains a world stage revival, it’s even more exciting that we get to showcase Italian gins which provide a unique Italian taste experience.
That’s where Malfy comes in! Crafted by the Vergnano family distillery by Master distillers Denis Munni & Beppe Ronco, in Moncalieri near Turin, Piedmont, Malfy intentionally tastes different from other gins. Vacuum distilled at low temperatures and infused with six botanicals and the key lemon peel from Amalfi & Sicilian lemon which give it its unique fresh & zesty aroma!
Malfy G.Q.D.I Gin di qualita' distillato in Italia, is a high quality gin distilled in Italy.
It seems Malfy was made for Nonnas Chesterfield's #SummerofGin!
Look out for exclusive #Malfy #promos this #June
- MAKE THEM AT HOME! Published on 19 April, 2016, 02:00 pm
- COOKERY SCHOOL HOT OFF THE PRESS! Published on 31 March, 2016, 02:10 pm
- PASTA CHEFS IN THE MAKING Published on 16 February, 2016, 09:00 am
- EASTER COOKING MADE EASY Published on 22 March, 2016, 09:00 am
- PROUD TO BE CHESTERFIELD CHAMPIONS Published on 29 March, 2016, 09:00 am
- A DAY IN TUSCANY IN THE HEART OF CHESTERFIELD Published on 20 April, 2016, 10:30 am
- Smiles all round for Liz's Birthday Celebrations! Published on 14 May, 2016, 10:00 am
- WE DECLARE 2016 SUMMER OF GIN FEST Published on 25 April, 2016, 01:00 pm
- A heart warming tale from a brave little girl Published on 28 June, 2016, 09:55 am
- The gin of destiny Published on 14 July, 2016, 10:25 am
- Another Fun day at Nonnas Cookery School Published on 26 July, 2016, 03:00 pm
- Welcome to the 'Origin' Published on 29 July, 2016, 09:00 am
- Enjoy the harvest Published on 19 September, 2016, 09:00 am
- MEET THE TEAM : Pasquale Pollio, Sommelier & Assistant Restaurant Manager Published on 03 November, 2016, 09:00 am
- GET SPIRITED AWAY... Published on 24 November, 2016, 11:59 am
- WE TAKE OUR VINO VERY SERIOUSLY Published on 01 December, 2016, 08:12 pm
- A chance to give back Published on 07 December, 2016, 09:00 am
- PASTA MAKING BESPOKE MASTERCLASS Published on 21 November, 2016, 02:23 pm
- A Healthy Start To Our Foodie Journey Published on 10 January, 2017, 01:30 pm