Another Fun day at Nonnas Cookery SchoolPublished on 26 July, 2016, 03:00 pm
It was another glorious monday at Cookery School with six eager home cooks looking to widen their skills and knowledge of Italian food.
This month was all about Sicily and the team learnt to make Sicilian street food Arancini, fillet sardines & use the flavours of the regions to create the perfect summer feast! They whizzed the perfect Pesto Trapanese, prepped and cooked the tatstiest caponata, created a lush twist on the typical cassata!
The courses are always very hands on and full of fun facts and stories. Everyone taking part worked really hard and made some delicious food to take away and enjoy at home.
At lunch we feasted on the teams arancini and summer salad of rocket, ribboned courgettes, cucumber & tomatoes on the vine with a good slive of home made bread & lil glass of Nonnas Vino!
They deserved it!
Our next course is all about Pizza & Bread making! It's gonna be a great day out, check out details here and contact Chiara email@example.com to book as places are running out fast :-)
Can't wait to see you all on the next course
- MAKE THEM AT HOME! Published on 19 April, 2016, 02:00 pm
- COOKERY SCHOOL HOT OFF THE PRESS! Published on 31 March, 2016, 02:10 pm
- PASTA CHEFS IN THE MAKING Published on 16 February, 2016, 09:00 am
- EASTER COOKING MADE EASY Published on 22 March, 2016, 09:00 am
- PROUD TO BE CHESTERFIELD CHAMPIONS Published on 29 March, 2016, 09:00 am
- A DAY IN TUSCANY IN THE HEART OF CHESTERFIELD Published on 20 April, 2016, 10:30 am
- Smiles all round for Liz's Birthday Celebrations! Published on 14 May, 2016, 10:00 am
- WE DECLARE 2016 SUMMER OF GIN FEST Published on 25 April, 2016, 01:00 pm
- MALFY GQDI ITALIAN GIN Published on 31 May, 2016, 09:00 am
- A heart warming tale from a brave little girl Published on 28 June, 2016, 09:55 am
- The gin of destiny Published on 14 July, 2016, 10:25 am
- Welcome to the 'Origin' Published on 29 July, 2016, 09:00 am
- Enjoy the harvest Published on 19 September, 2016, 09:00 am
- MEET THE TEAM : Pasquale Pollio, Sommelier & Assistant Restaurant Manager Published on 03 November, 2016, 09:00 am
- GET SPIRITED AWAY... Published on 24 November, 2016, 11:59 am
- WE TAKE OUR VINO VERY SERIOUSLY Published on 01 December, 2016, 08:12 pm
- A chance to give back Published on 07 December, 2016, 09:00 am
- PASTA MAKING BESPOKE MASTERCLASS Published on 21 November, 2016, 02:23 pm
- A Healthy Start To Our Foodie Journey Published on 10 January, 2017, 01:30 pm