A DAY IN TUSCANY IN THE HEART OF CHESTERFIELDPublished on 20 April, 2016, 10:30 am
Monday 18th April
Our third installment of Nonnas Chesterfield Cookery school was all about Tuscany, particularly close to the Nonnas history as one of the founding regions that inspired the creation of Nonnas in 1996.
It was only fit we would explore some of the regions tastiest Cucina Povera with our nine strong group of budding chefs. They learnt to make Fettunta di fegatelli, a Spring Ribollita, classic cantuccioni, Farro salad & Rabbit 'in bianco'.
It is fair to say everyone did an incredible job, produced some tasty treats and most of all bonded over Chianti at lunch (which they made, from scratch, using the freshest ingredients and their own flavour combinations).
For a moment there we could almost see the rolling hills and the chianti vineyards, but that may have been the wine at lunch :-)
Our next Cookery course will be on Monday 16th May, for all Italian Desserts lovers!
- MAKE THEM AT HOME! Published on 19 April, 2016, 02:00 pm
- COOKERY SCHOOL HOT OFF THE PRESS! Published on 31 March, 2016, 02:10 pm
- PASTA CHEFS IN THE MAKING Published on 16 February, 2016, 09:00 am
- EASTER COOKING MADE EASY Published on 22 March, 2016, 09:00 am
- PROUD TO BE CHESTERFIELD CHAMPIONS Published on 29 March, 2016, 09:00 am
- Smiles all round for Liz's Birthday Celebrations! Published on 14 May, 2016, 10:00 am
- WE DECLARE 2016 SUMMER OF GIN FEST Published on 25 April, 2016, 01:00 pm
- MALFY GQDI ITALIAN GIN Published on 31 May, 2016, 09:00 am
- A heart warming tale from a brave little girl Published on 28 June, 2016, 09:55 am
- The gin of destiny Published on 14 July, 2016, 10:25 am
- Another Fun day at Nonnas Cookery School Published on 26 July, 2016, 03:00 pm
- Welcome to the 'Origin' Published on 29 July, 2016, 09:00 am
- Enjoy the harvest Published on 19 September, 2016, 09:00 am
- MEET THE TEAM : Pasquale Pollio, Sommelier & Assistant Restaurant Manager Published on 03 November, 2016, 09:00 am
- GET SPIRITED AWAY... Published on 24 November, 2016, 11:59 am
- WE TAKE OUR VINO VERY SERIOUSLY Published on 01 December, 2016, 08:12 pm
- A chance to give back Published on 07 December, 2016, 09:00 am
- PASTA MAKING BESPOKE MASTERCLASS Published on 21 November, 2016, 02:23 pm
- A Healthy Start To Our Foodie Journey Published on 10 January, 2017, 01:30 pm
- CELEBRATING THE GREAT BRITISH ASPARAGUS SEASON Published on 07 April, 2017, 09:00 am
- Born to be Wild Published on 11 April, 2017, 01:09 pm