A chance to give backPublished on 07 December, 2016, 09:00 am
We wanted to give something back and have decided to raise funds for Save The Children.
When next in the restaurant just pop your change in the Save The Children box at the Coffee Bar! We will match your donations!
Also Chiara, Cookery School & Event Co-ordinator is spearheading the fundraiser by taking part in a series of fitness challanges at her Club TRIB3 on Ecclessall Road, Sheffield.
On the 12th She will be taking part in the Santa Dash at Queen's Park to help raise funds for the college to send students to Africa to help the community out there as the starting point.
From the 12th till 18th She will take part in Trib3 Steel week (7 consecutive HIIT sessions, one per day for a week), culminating in a double challenge on Friday 16th December when she will do 2 x 45min HIIT sessions at the club back to back! That is 90 minutes straight on top of the 315 minutes she has committed to steel week (7 x45min HIIT workouts!). And for a little bit of fun to back Save The Children Xmas Jumper day, on the 16th she already has sorted some pretty Christmassy t-shirts for the cause!
Trib3 has also kindly donated 2 x 5 packs worth £40 each to get a taster for the club with the hardest HIIT workout in the North! for a chance to win one of the packs please contact Chiara #SaveTheChildren and you will be entered in the raffle for a chance to win Email email@example.com .
'I love keeping healthy and fitness is a real passion of mine! By taking part in as many fitness classes as i can is a perfect opportunity to give back to an amazing cause such as Save the Children!', Chiara continues: ' I believe truly that Children are our future and they deserve chances to shine, be happy, develop and help us build a better tomorrow. I'm committed to sweat it out to get funds that will help Save The Children get a start in life for so many around the world'.
If you would like to support Chiara please donate at her JustGiving Page here
Grazie Mille xx
- MAKE THEM AT HOME! Published on 19 April, 2016, 02:00 pm
- COOKERY SCHOOL HOT OFF THE PRESS! Published on 31 March, 2016, 02:10 pm
- PASTA CHEFS IN THE MAKING Published on 16 February, 2016, 09:00 am
- EASTER COOKING MADE EASY Published on 22 March, 2016, 09:00 am
- PROUD TO BE CHESTERFIELD CHAMPIONS Published on 29 March, 2016, 09:00 am
- A DAY IN TUSCANY IN THE HEART OF CHESTERFIELD Published on 20 April, 2016, 10:30 am
- Smiles all round for Liz's Birthday Celebrations! Published on 14 May, 2016, 10:00 am
- WE DECLARE 2016 SUMMER OF GIN FEST Published on 25 April, 2016, 01:00 pm
- MALFY GQDI ITALIAN GIN Published on 31 May, 2016, 09:00 am
- A heart warming tale from a brave little girl Published on 28 June, 2016, 09:55 am
- The gin of destiny Published on 14 July, 2016, 10:25 am
- Another Fun day at Nonnas Cookery School Published on 26 July, 2016, 03:00 pm
- Welcome to the 'Origin' Published on 29 July, 2016, 09:00 am
- Enjoy the harvest Published on 19 September, 2016, 09:00 am
- MEET THE TEAM : Pasquale Pollio, Sommelier & Assistant Restaurant Manager Published on 03 November, 2016, 09:00 am
- GET SPIRITED AWAY... Published on 24 November, 2016, 11:59 am
- WE TAKE OUR VINO VERY SERIOUSLY Published on 01 December, 2016, 08:12 pm
- PASTA MAKING BESPOKE MASTERCLASS Published on 21 November, 2016, 02:23 pm
- A Healthy Start To Our Foodie Journey Published on 10 January, 2017, 01:30 pm
- CELEBRATING THE GREAT BRITISH ASPARAGUS SEASON Published on 07 April, 2017, 09:00 am
- Born to be Wild Published on 11 April, 2017, 01:09 pm