26 Mar / Mother's Day Joanne Dennis @ Nonnas LivePublished on 06 March, 2017, 12:50 pm
SUNDAY 26TH MARCH 2017
Clear your night! This is unmissable! An amazing voice, a delightful new act for 2017!
Come and hear Joanne's unique music style
Live from 7pm, free entry to the bar
Joanne trained at the Royal Welsh College of Music and Drama specialising in vocal studies.
Joanne’s performances have also been broadcast on BBC Three Radio and S4C Television.
In 2011 Joanne performed with Sir Paul McCartney on his ‘On The Run’ tour with performances at the M.E.N and ECHO Arenas.
In 2014 Joanne performed in the BBC showcase with sense of sound singers conducted by Jennifer John in the Echo Arena which was hosted by Graham Norton
Joanne has always been inspired by classic jazz singers like Ella Fitzgerald though to more soulful voices like Etta James and Aretha Franklin.
Joanne puts her own unique spin on a beautiful set list filled with classic singers such as Ella Fitzgerald and Frank Sinatra.
- 15 Mar / Gents here's something for you Published on 11 March, 2019, 10:08 am
- 18 Mar / 7.30 AM NEW MONDAY OPENING Published on 11 March, 2019, 10:02 am
- 21 Mar / ALL MY LADIES! Published on 11 March, 2019, 10:13 am
- 31 Mar / MOTHER'S DAY CELEBRATIONS Published on 05 March, 2019, 08:01 pm
- 19 Apr / GOOD FRIDAY: BOTTOMLESS BRUNCH Published on 12 April, 2019, 11:00 am