01 Jan / Elvis digs deep for charity this DecemberPublished on 29 October, 2018, 09:15 am
Elvis might have left the building but Maurizio Mori definitely hasn’t.
Tickets are now on sale for the Nonnas proprietor’s annual Christmas fundraiser where he stages a full Elvis tribute show!
On Sunday, December 9th, he’ll be putting on his
sequin suit once more to raise funds for a charity that is very close to his heart – the Bone Cancer Research Trust.
‘Elvis’ is backed by exemplary local musicians in the shape of guitarist Steve Delany and saxophone player Simon Peat.
Tickets for the show are just £25 and include complimentary glass of prosecco and plate of rigatoni con salsiccia
or risotto al funghi.
Maurizo Mori said: “I only do my Elvis show on very special occasions and there’s nothing more deserving than this appeal.
“A colleague lost a close personal friend to bone cancer and all monies raised will go to the associated charity.”
Maurizio Mori is currently training for a London to Paris bike ride to raise funds in honour of Anthony Walker who tragically died from cancer earlier this year.
He’ll be riding with Ricardo Diaz, Paul Brady, Tony Horse Field and Micheal Brennan.
The Elvis fundraising show is set to start at 6pm.
Tickets can be purchased from Nonnas via Sheffield@nonnas.co.uk or call 0114 268 6166.
- 10 Jul / Special wine night presented by Dario Grande! Published on 06 July, 2017, 09:50 am
- 18 Sep / Cocktail master classes on offer at Nonnas! Published on 09 August, 2017, 08:00 am
- 20 Nov / Don't miss our Bocelli wine night Published on 19 October, 2017, 08:00 am
- 10 Dec / ‘Elvis’ digs deep for earthquake victims once again Published on 04 November, 2017, 08:00 am
- 26 Mar / Sample a host of new dishes at our 'Tasting menu' evening Published on 07 March, 2018, 08:00 am
- 16 Jul / 'Tasting menu' night back by public demand Published on 13 June, 2018, 08:00 am