10 Dec / ‘Elvis’ digs deep for earthquake victims once againPublished on 04 November, 2017, 08:00 am
‘Elvis’ is set to enter the building one more time next month!
Nonnas proprietor Maurizio Mori is set to put on his sequin suit once more to raise yet more money for the Italian town of Amatrice which was hit by a disastrous earthquake last year.
The event is set to take place on Sunday, December 10th at 6pm – ‘Elvis’ is backed by Shaun McLoughlin and the Memphis Crew.
Tickets for the show are just £20 and include complimentary glass of prosecco and plate of rigattoni matriciana or risotto funghi (mushroom risotto).
Amatrice – which was close to the epi-centre of the quake – was virtually flattened by the disaster that caused almost 300 deaths.
Maurizo Mori said: “I only do my Elvis show on very special occasions and there’s nothing more deserving than this appeal.”
The money is set to be donated to the De Angelis family – local cheesemarkers whose lives were devastated by the disaster.
Tickets can be purchased from Nonnas via Sheffield@nonnas.co.uk or call 0114 268 6166.
- 01 Jan / Elvis digs deep for charity this December Published on 29 October, 2018, 09:15 am
- 10 Jul / Special wine night presented by Dario Grande! Published on 06 July, 2017, 09:50 am
- 18 Sep / Cocktail master classes on offer at Nonnas! Published on 09 August, 2017, 08:00 am
- 20 Nov / Don't miss our Bocelli wine night Published on 19 October, 2017, 08:00 am
- 26 Mar / Sample a host of new dishes at our 'Tasting menu' evening Published on 07 March, 2018, 08:00 am
- 16 Jul / 'Tasting menu' night back by public demand Published on 13 June, 2018, 08:00 am