13 May / Our first champagne gourmet nightPublished on 20 April, 2019, 08:00 am
Nonnas has teamed up with the internationally renowned Chaudron family for its first Champagne Gourmet Night.
The event – which takes place on May 13th – offers a four course meal and hand-picked wine pairings.
Champagnes accompanying the meal include Grand Reserve Champagne Brut Chaudron 2012 and Curvee La Belle Helena Extra Brut Vintage.
The menu has been devised by Nonnas head chef Ross Sayles. Highlights includes oak roast and salmon terrine and salmon caviar.
Nonnas proprietor Maurizio Mori said: “Nights like these truly offer our customers something special and allow our kitchen staff to really shine. It is a true honour to team up with such a respected French champagne house.”
Places cost just £70 a head and the menu can be viewed here.
Nonnas bookings can be made on 0114 268 6166. Please note a £10 per head deposit is required at time of booking.
- 01 Jan / Elvis digs deep for charity this December Published on 29 October, 2018, 09:15 am
- 10 Jul / Special wine night presented by Dario Grande! Published on 06 July, 2017, 09:50 am
- 18 Sep / Cocktail master classes on offer at Nonnas! Published on 09 August, 2017, 08:00 am
- 20 Nov / Don't miss our Bocelli wine night Published on 19 October, 2017, 08:00 am
- 10 Dec / ‘Elvis’ digs deep for earthquake victims once again Published on 04 November, 2017, 08:00 am
- 26 Mar / Sample a host of new dishes at our 'Tasting menu' evening Published on 07 March, 2018, 08:00 am
- 16 Jul / 'Tasting menu' night back by public demand Published on 13 June, 2018, 08:00 am
- 18 Mar / Up and coming events Published on 31 January, 2019, 08:00 am
- 25 Jun / Don't miss our seven-course gourmet night Published on 25 June, 2019, 09:00 am