26 Mar / Sample a host of new dishes at our 'Tasting menu' eveningPublished on 07 March, 2018, 08:00 am
Nonnas’ chefs are renowned as some of the very best in country and later this month we invite you to sit down and enjoy something completely different.
We’re holding our very first ‘tasting menu’ evening where you’ll get the chance to sample a host of sumptuous new dishes.
The event is set to be held in the intimate Nonnas Cantina back room restaurant on Monday, April 23rd, starting at 7pm.
Our award winning kitchen staff have come up with dishes that truly show off their exemplary skills like never before.
The evening costs just £50 a head. Check out our menu page to view the dishes on offer.
You will also have guidance from the Nonnas’ sommelier on the perfect wine to purchase to accompany your meal.
We do hope you’re able to join us for a Nonnas first. Reservations can be made on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0114 268 6166. A deposit of £10 per head is required.
Please note this event is now sold out - thanks to everyone that has booked!
Thanks to everyone that attended our very first ‘tasting menu’ event this week. What a fantastic success.
Nonnas proprietor Maurizio Mori said: “Nonnas’ chefs are renowned as some of the very best in country and this event provided a unique chance to sample
a host of their sumptuous new dishes. It was wonderful to see how well received it was and I also have to say a big ‘thank you’ to our front of house staff for their brilliant support.”
Please watch this space for our next ‘tasting menu’ night!
- 10 Jul / Special wine night presented by Dario Grande! Published on 06 July, 2017, 09:50 am
- 18 Sep / Cocktail master classes on offer at Nonnas! Published on 09 August, 2017, 08:00 am
- 20 Nov / Don't miss our Bocelli wine night Published on 19 October, 2017, 08:00 am
- 10 Dec / ‘Elvis’ digs deep for earthquake victims once again Published on 04 November, 2017, 08:00 am
- 16 Jul / 'Tasting menu' night back by public demand Published on 13 June, 2018, 08:00 am