16 Jul / 'Tasting menu' night back by public demandPublished on 13 June, 2018, 08:00 am
Our first ‘tasting menu’ night was a sell out success a few weeks ago. Next month – due to public demand – we hold our second. We advise you book early.
Our ‘tasting menu’ evening gives you the chance to sample a host of sumptuous new dishes from our renowned chefs.
The event is set to be held in the intimate Nonnas Cantina back room restaurant on Monday, July 16th, starting at 7pm.
The evening costs just £50 a head. Check out our menu page to view the dishes on offer.
You will also have guidance from the Nonnas’ sommelier on the perfect wine to purchase to accompany your meal.
We do hope you’re able to join us. Reservations can be made on email@example.com or 0114 268 6166. A deposit of £10 per head is required.
- 10 Jul / Special wine night presented by Dario Grande! Published on 06 July, 2017, 09:50 am
- 18 Sep / Cocktail master classes on offer at Nonnas! Published on 09 August, 2017, 08:00 am
- 20 Nov / Don't miss our Bocelli wine night Published on 19 October, 2017, 08:00 am
- 10 Dec / ‘Elvis’ digs deep for earthquake victims once again Published on 04 November, 2017, 08:00 am
- 26 Mar / Sample a host of new dishes at our 'Tasting menu' evening Published on 07 March, 2018, 08:00 am